This week in WebGL: the latest MMO, Tesla gear, and… pest control?!
- Microsoft’s John Shewchuck talks about building a massively-multiplayer game Age of Ascents on WebGL and Azure.
- Verold Studio was used to create a 3D visualization for Tesla’s new antenna system created by components manufacture Premo, presented at the Electronica 2014 trade show.
- Canadian retailer Pest No Problem is using WebGL to power their online store. WebGL: kills bugs dead!
- In this great MSDN article, learn how to program collisions and physics in Babylon.js and oimo.js
- Londoners: the next FREE London WebGL Workshop will be on Tuesday, December 16, 2014. Christmas comes to Babylon Three (an Introduction to Babylon.js and Three.js)! More info at http://www.meetup.com/WebGL-Workshop-London/events/218697727/
- Kickstarter reminder: don’t forget to back, and spread the word, about these great WebGL Kickstarters! DIYVR by DODOcase and Tony Parisi (me), ApexVJ TURBO by Simo Santavirta, and Synth by Stephen Belovarich.