Getting back to our regularly scheduled roundup now that summer is almost over…
- Dart programmers will be pleased to know that John McDole has ported the WebGL Lessons to the Dart Language!
- Lindsay Kay has released another SceneJS update, featuring plugins, fog effects, and regular expression-based scene graph operations.
- Strange Attractors are everywhere this week, with awesome demos by Felix Woitzel and Arefin Mohiuddin.
- Jerome Etienne explains Mr.doob’s latest procedure city demo, in How to Do a Procedural City in 100 Lines.
- In his wonderful piece Holistic WebGL, Brandon Jones advises on the right ways to use WebGL on your site and avoid gratuitous 3D.
- In the wake of this year’s SIGGRAPH, COLLADA creator Remi Arnaud shares his thoughts on the WebGL Craze. Is it the next Hula Hoop?
- Babylon.js creator David Catuhe has written an excellent blog posting on using height maps and skyboxes to create a convincing WebGL world.