A relatively quiet week!
- BlackBerry’s tunneltilt game is now live for non-PlayBook WebGL browsers on GitHub: drag to steer. Warning: it’s addictive!
- Another addictive one is Rinesh Thomas’ WebGL Air Hockey.
- If you liked the pendulum waves video that did the rounds a while back, you’ll love Yuv’s WebGL version.
- It’s probably best not to follow this link to Xavier Bourry’s “Tiananmen” demo if you’re in China…
- Evan’s also made some updates to lightgl.js, a library that adds commonly-used functions from OpenGL back into WebGL.
- If you want to render text in your WebGL scenes, check out Harry Jones’ tutorial!
- Here’s a “first steps” kind of walkthough for three.js in Portuguese by Ígor Jacaúna.