- From Charles J Cliffe, some new CubicVR stuff: a collection of cool examples and demos and a WebGL PDF viewer using David Humphrey’s PDF texture generation CubicVR module (drag the pages around to turn/pan them, mouse wheel to zoom).
- Every effect under the sun in another corking demo from AlteredQualia.
- The new WebGL-based Google Maps interface is pretty nice! Here are some instructions on how to get it working.
- Fun drawing in sand — by John Robinson.
- Minesweeper in 3D — Eelis van der Weegen has found a fine new way to destroy productivity worldwide
- Brandon Jones has written code to render a new game engine’s files in WebGL: Source.
- From Jagadish: visualizing electrostatic potentials using webgl, web workers and Coffeescript.
- If you didn’t get a chance to come to the London WebGL meetup and see Mr. doob talk about the making of RO.ME, here’s a video of a talk he did more recently.
WebGL around the net, 13 October 2011
October 13th, 2011 7 Comments