- Slamdown is an amazing (but, I think, Firefox only) from Finnish demoscene group Traction.
- I’ve a wisteria plant that’s a bit like this: Infinite Beanstalk, by Inear.
- Emberwind is a platform game by TimeTrap, and Opera have done a (partial?) port to HTML5/WebGL [UPDATE: fixed link -- thanks to html5-games.org for the correction].
- From Britz Petermann, a strange attractor.
- Some lovely demos here, John Tsiombikas.
- Some very nice-looking demos over at Miaumiau Interactive.
- A particle demo from Hakim El Hattab.
- …and another from AlteredQualia.
- Chandler Prall’s written some interesting blog posts on using three.js: Blending WebGL Textures, Dynamic terrain without heightmaps, Porting Freeciv.net to WebGL
- A collection of WebGL lessons in Italian, by Francesco Sciuti.
- A nice scene-within-a-scene in Charles Cliffe’s CubicVR.
- On that subject, F1LT3R has done a screencast on how to export from Blender to CubicVR.
- A comparison of particle sprite size and number of particles vs frames per second over at bocoup.com
- If you ever wanted to know how to mine bitcoins in WebGL…
WebGL around the net, 11 August 2011
August 11th, 2011 12 Comments