- Videos of the talks from Tuesday’s WebGL Camp 2 are up!
- Normal mapping in three.js — another great demo from AlteredQualia.
- Two nice demos from Evgeny Demidov using the new OES_texture_float extension (you’ll need a very recent Chromium to see them, Minefield doesn’t seem to support it yet): bump-mapping and a visualisation of some partial differential equations.
- Very cool indeed: a real-time Mandelbrot explorer, from Petras Zdanavičius.
- Dionysis Zindros has posted a nice shaded teapot, and adds that he’s looking for a 3D graphic artist to work on a WebGL game in Athens, Greece.
- Some demos from Google’s Chrome OS launch: here’s a visualisation of global earthquakes (only worked in Chrome for me) and a “body browser” that works fine in both Chrome and Minefield.
- WebGL-based 3D streaming video company 3DF33D are so 3D, even their “video loading” icon now uses WebGL…
WebGL around the net, 16 December 2010
December 16th, 2010 7 Comments