- A cool demo: 3D in real 3D, just cross your eyes.
- Some framework news: Ambiera have released version 1.1.0 of their Copperlicht WebGL library, with heavily improved support for animations.
- A new release from SceneJS too, including an object-oriented API to go with the existing functional one.
- And one more framework: EnergizeGL has a new release, featuring text and interaction with the mouse.
- No web page for this one yet, but the video looks cool: a 4.1 million particle mathematical plot in WebGL.
- Cathy Leung of the C3DL team blogs about a talk she and some colleagues did about WebGL, including a link to Andor Salga’s RTS demo.
- Also from Cathy, a WebGL app to display the results of a motion-capture system — you need to apply for a user name and password if you want to actually use it, but there’s a fun video of it in action.
WebGL around the net, 6 May 2010
May 6th, 2010 6 Comments