Quite a lot of new stuff over the last few days!
- An excellent demo of GLGE, from Philip J. Mercurio: Robert B. Livingston’s 1970’s 3D model of a brain.
- On the subject of GLGE, Paul Brunt has now added support for importing COLLADA files.
- After a short absence from the world of WebGL, Jacob Seidelin is back with an update to his extremely useful WebGL Cheat Sheet.
- GwtGL, which provides support for WebGL in Google Web Toolkit, has now reached its first official release. They’ve done a great job packaging it all so that you can get started quickly, with a solid set of documentation and demos.
- An interesting interview with Nikolaus Gebhardt, creator of Copperlicht.
- From Andor Salga of the C3DL team, the beginnings of a simple RTS game.